Jr. High & Sr. High Youth Ministry
Kelli Herbster – Youth Pastor
Hello, my name is Kelli Herbster, and this is my husband Matt, daughter McKenzi, our son-in-law Ryan, and our son Evan. Matt and I have been married since 1988 and currently live in Middleburg, PA. We began attending GCCC in 2002 and have been here ever since! I love kids and have a passion especially for teens. It is my heart’s desire for kids to know truth and to see them apply it to their lives.
Vision of GCCC Youth-
To raise up a generation set apart, with hearts seeking God, fulfilling their God-created purposes, ready to step into the world
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2a (NIV)
- Speaking Life – We are committed to building up those around us, speaking truth and refusing to accept lies (James 3 NIV, Proverbs 15:4 NIV)
- Purpose – We believe God has created each one of us with a specific destiny and His plans are good for us. With His help, we can achieve the impossible. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)
- Integrity – We are who we say we are, and we strive to do the right thing, regardless of our image, circumstances or earthly desires. Psalms 15:2-6 (MSG)
- Respect – We will honor all peers and leaders by actively listening to their thoughts, ideas and opinions, and we will honor the authority of our leaders. (I Peter 2:17 NIV)
- Safety – This is a safe and fun place created on the basis of structure and boundaries.
- Salvation – We believe that the only way to Heaven is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, Who brings life for today and hope for tomorrow. (John 14:6 NIV)
To all youth in grades 6-12, join us throughout the school year for youth group Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm at the Warehouse (The blue building at G3C!) Doors open at 6:00. We also have lots of other fun activities throughout the year—Watch the church bulletin and online calendar for details, or feel free to contact me at 570-847-7938!